Starting a business? Not sure where to begin? Check out these resources.
The thought of starting a business, though exciting, can be a bit intimidating once you begin to think of what you need to do. In my initial research, it seemed that I could not find one site or complete resource that would simply layout the steps I needed to take. So, I’ve decided to share with you the resources that I came across during my own process. I hope they help.
6 business startup resources that provide in-depth information as well as “how-to” resources, where to begin, etc.
- Thinking about starting a business? (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- 10 Steps to Starting a Business (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center (IRS)
- Starting a Business in Florida (Sunbiz)*
- Starting a Business (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- How to Start a Business (Inc. Magazine)
*For Florida businesses only